Republic Apartments is perfectly positioned in the heart of Brisbane, a block away from either the Brisbane CBD or Fortitude Valley, and just a short walk from the Brisbane River.
The apartment complex is situated directly above Spring Hill Shopping Centre, which includes a supermarket, pharmacy, and a variety of restaurants, shops and services. Only metres away you’ll find the fantastic dining, shopping and nightlife of Fortitude Valley and Chinatown, while a couple of blocks south are Queen Street Mall – Brisbane’s main retail precinct – and Central Train Station.Nearby points of interest include:
- St. Andrew's Uniting Church
- ANZAC Square War Memorial
- St. John's Anglican Cathedral
- Customs House
- St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Roma Street Parklands
- Story Bridge
- Museum of Brisbane
- Brisbane City Hall
- Queen Street Mall
By Car (from the south)
- Turn right onto Turbot Street (one way only) from the Riverside Expressway, in the right-hand lane past the Sofitel and Novotel Hotels.
- Cross Wharf Street, then turn right onto Raff Street and take a sharp left into the first driveway (Republic Apartments’ visitor parking area)
- If no visitor bay is available, the loading bay should be free for you to park temporarily while you check in.
- Please note that you will need to walk around to the main entrance, at the front of the building, on Turbot Street.
All Brisbane trains stop at or connect to Brisbane Central Station. To get to Republic Apartments from Central Station, walk 300 metres down Turbot Street (a one-way street) in the same direction as the traffic, towards Chinatown.
From Brisbane Airport
Republic Apartments is approximately 14km (no more than 25 minutes) by taxi from Brisbane Airport. A one-way fare will cost around $40.
Alternatively, the half hourly Airtrain service provides a direct link to Central Station from both the international and domestic terminals. From Central Station, Republic Apartments is just a few minutes’ walk.
Address: 363 Turbot Street, Brisbane