BreakFree Directors Studios is situated just outside Adelaide’s CBD, 10-15 minutes drive from the airport.
Surrounded by parkland almost three times the size of Manhattan’s Central Park, Adelaide is spread over 1.6 square kms (1 square mile) in a north-south, east-west grid of wide streets and four main squares. The main street, King William, runs from north to south through Victoria Square in the heart of the city. Some 29 parks are dotted within the central business district, and Australia’s most concentrated collection of department stores, boutiques, and speciality shops are located in Rundle Mall, home to more than 800 retailers. The city boasts in excess of 700 restaurants, cafes and bars, with entire streets – such as Gouger and Rundle – evolving as “eat streets” of al fresco dining and international menus. Adelaide is renowned for its arts and theatre, and is the gateway to some of Australia’s most famous wine-growing regions. Free city-loop buses (“the Connector” and the solar-powered “Tindo”) visit the main tourist attractions.
Nearby Activities & Points of Interest
Less than 1 kilometer
* Adelaide Central Market - 700 meters
* Victoria Square - 1000 meters
1.0 - 2.0 km
* Westpac House - 1.1 kilometers
* Adelaide Convention Centre - 1.2 kilometers
* Parliament House - 1.3 kilometers
* Adelaide City Centre - 1.4 kilometers
* Adelaide Festival Centre - 1.4 kilometers
* Government House - 1.5 kilometers
* Adelaide War Memorial - 1.5 kilometers
* State Library of South Australia - 1.6 kilometers
Address: 259 Gouger Street, Adelaide